• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Happy Saplings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kralkatorrik

~Mayor of Okayama~
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I need to plant a boat load of oak trees in my town since most of it is empty and barren, getting leafyboi to sell them to me is taking much longer than i thought it would, because he keeps only selling the pine-pointy ones.
i would really appreciate if someone could let me know if they have a lot of them as i need at least a full inventory of them to start, will happily pay tbt!:) Many thanks!

perfectly fine with either picking them up at your house, or ridding some qr codes so you could drop them off, your choice!

(i use qr codes, it makes it look super nice and i have my villagers in a "neighborhood" in one corner, it leaves the mid level and one entire section barren)

Last edited:
That's fine! I need about- 30?, if that's okay of course! I'm gonna make some room in storage so we don't have to run between towns to put in my house storage, would you want to do this in your town or in mine?
Sure, 30 oak saplings. I'd like to do in your town if you're okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back