• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Happy Labor Day ^-^

MidnightxRose21

Rose at Midnight
Bells
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello! Happy Labor Day to those in the US :) I have a Labor Day thing going on in my town today and if anyone wants to come visit, you certainly can ^-^ And we can do lots of fun things x3 I know that every time I post something like this, I post them at the wrong times (in which case I truly apologize to those I have done this to before Dx please forgive me!) But this time, I do have the time right now (at least until 3:30, I have to work later) but if you'd like to come, PM me any time or reply here :) I'd love to have some visitors!

Some rules:
Don't run! I have lots of flowers around town and I don't want them killed Dx
You may use the walkway but you don't have to, just be weary of the flowers
Please don't be rude to my villagers
Ask before taking things such as fruit, furniture, etc., please
Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Is there a special event in New Leaf too? :) I'd like to come since we don't have anything here in Germany. I'd also like to look around your town and chat with your villagers, if that's okay.

Sure! All of you can come and I will be adding your FC's now :D Hope to see you guys soon! And please be weary of the rules as well~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I have added all three of you ^-^ And will be opening my gates soon :)

I will follow all your rules, don't worry. :) I'll also bring a little present. It's not much since my town is brand new, but I hope it's enough.

Aww, you don't have to! But that's very much appreciated! For said gift, you can have anything you want from my town :D as a gift from me ^-^ And if you see anything you like in my displays in the museum, I will order it for you as well :3

And gates are now open!

Yesh! All of you may come! :3 I will add your FCs right now! And to SliceAndDice you're welcome! I'm glad you came! :D nd I will too when I'm done

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Back