• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

oh cool! ^^ the bunny is cute too.seems like a spotpass villager, which is good..
btw the next contest theme is online, it's let's start cooking or so. with a giant egg.

You beat me to it xD
I saw this morning and have been uploading a video since.

OMG... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS *_*

Same! I've been putting off my department store (and other facilities') remodeling for a long time now just for this set. ><. Now I can't complain about there not being enough video game items (like the systems; I'm not talking about the nintendo items like the metroid stuff, etc.) in the game. -does a little happy dance :p-

I liked the Giant Cake and Candy House from the challenges (even though I still haven't used them; I will once I redo/finish Merengue's house probably), but all of the other challenge items... <.<. Meh.

Last edited:
^ I actually haven't cared for any of the challenge items as much. One of my problems with them is they're so gigantic that I find them hard to use. I wish Nintendo would stop with the super gigantic things.

^ I actually haven't cared for any of the challenge items as much. One of my problems with them is they're so gigantic that I find them hard to use. I wish Nintendo would stop with the super gigantic things.

Agreed. The robots were cool... now it's just getting silly xD

I want those so much. I'm going to make a Nintendo store with those.

Same.. expect I'm going to make more of an E3 style event I think :)

I'm not sure how I'm going to build my store; I want to make it unique. In my department store, the other shop is antique and the shop that I want to use these items in are currently only electronics. While, I'd love to make it just a video game store, I think I might need another theme to go with it; I don't want it to look generic or like everyone else's designs.

I'm not sure how I'm going to build my store; I want to make it unique. In my department store, the other shop is antique and the shop that I want to use these items in are currently only electronics. While, I'd love to make it just a video game store, I think I might need another theme to go with it; I don't want it to look generic or like everyone else's designs.

I know what you mean...
That's why I was going for an E3 style design...
Not sure what else you could do :S

Yay! As I live in Europe, I'll be able to get Felyne and Louie even if I'm getting HHD for Christmas

Back