Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

oh cool! ^^ the bunny is cute too.seems like a spotpass villager, which is good..
btw the next contest theme is online, it's let's start cooking or so. with a giant egg.

You beat me to it xD
I saw this morning and have been uploading a video since.

OMG... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS *_*

Same! I've been putting off my department store (and other facilities') remodeling for a long time now just for this set. ><. Now I can't complain about there not being enough video game items (like the systems; I'm not talking about the nintendo items like the metroid stuff, etc.) in the game. -does a little happy dance :p-

I liked the Giant Cake and Candy House from the challenges (even though I still haven't used them; I will once I redo/finish Merengue's house probably), but all of the other challenge items... <.<. Meh.

Last edited:
^ I actually haven't cared for any of the challenge items as much. One of my problems with them is they're so gigantic that I find them hard to use. I wish Nintendo would stop with the super gigantic things.

^ I actually haven't cared for any of the challenge items as much. One of my problems with them is they're so gigantic that I find them hard to use. I wish Nintendo would stop with the super gigantic things.

Agreed. The robots were cool... now it's just getting silly xD

I want those so much. I'm going to make a Nintendo store with those.

Same.. expect I'm going to make more of an E3 style event I think :)

I'm not sure how I'm going to build my store; I want to make it unique. In my department store, the other shop is antique and the shop that I want to use these items in are currently only electronics. While, I'd love to make it just a video game store, I think I might need another theme to go with it; I don't want it to look generic or like everyone else's designs.

I'm not sure how I'm going to build my store; I want to make it unique. In my department store, the other shop is antique and the shop that I want to use these items in are currently only electronics. While, I'd love to make it just a video game store, I think I might need another theme to go with it; I don't want it to look generic or like everyone else's designs.

I know what you mean...
That's why I was going for an E3 style design...
Not sure what else you could do :S

Yay! As I live in Europe, I'll be able to get Felyne and Louie even if I'm getting HHD for Christmas

Back