• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

Thanks! I hope we get all his cool items! (...unlike the 7-11 set!)

The problem with 7-11 is that was (non-Nintendo) company branded items. We won't have this problem again most likely until the Campus set comes out. The Campus set was already found in the game's code, so we know it's coming at some point.

The problem with 7-11 is that was (non-Nintendo) company branded items. We won't have this problem again most likely until the Campus set comes out. The Campus set was already found in the game's code, so we know it's coming at some point.

omg, I didn't realise that wasn't available yet.
Maddie will have in January. (I'm certain Maddie is coming in January as she is the only returning villager left with a pic in the game data.) - Then I think there will be an update in January to provide data for further villagers, as several returning villagers are incomplete (including some from the original mine), and no others have pictures. - apparently even after the HHN update, not included in the iriginal data mine, they didn't get pics either.

Last edited:
Picked up Claude at the NZ in Canada on Dec 2. Dropped everything on the floor and need to go back to decorate it.

omg, I didn't realise that wasn't available yet.
Maddie will have in January. (I'm certain Maddie is coming in January as she is the only returning villager left with a pic in the game data.) - Then I think there will be an update in January to provide data for further villagers, as several returning villagers are incomplete (including some from the original mine), and no others have pictures. - apparently even after the HHN update, not included in the iriginal data mine, they didn't get pics either.
Maddie is certain to have the Campus set as its the last DLC set in the New Left series left that hasn't been used in HHD.

I also got Claude today at McDonald's, and I had to go inside to do it. I was a little nervous doing it. My brother brought his 3DS just to get the mythical Pokemon, Hoopa. I'm making his store look exactly like the Gamestop I usually go to, but its been rearranged. So i'm making it look like its old arrangement. I have a good memory so don't wish me luck. :blush:

Maddie is certain to have the Campus set as its the last DLC set in the New Left series left that hasn't been used in HHD.

I also got Claude today at McDonald's, and I had to go inside to do it. I was a little nervous doing it. My brother brought his 3DS just to get the mythical Pokemon, Hoopa. I'm making his store look exactly like the Gamestop I usually go to, but its been rearranged. So i'm making it look like its old arrangement. I have a good memory so don't wish me luck. :blush:

Well I mean, there are 20 more villagers coming that could also have the campus set? I just think based on the fact she already has a pic and like 7 of those 20 villagers were only partial data up until the 16th of Sept, she's most likely to be next.
But they could also pull a Louie and give her a different set of items that are already obtainable, and then give out the campus set another time. - as unless there was more furnture added (that I'm fairly sure doesn't have placeholders*) in the update the campus set will be the last unavailable series.

Also nintendo and campus might no longer be working together, and it could be leftover furniture where they imported all of ACNL's library over.

*there are ~8 unexplained small box items that might be placeholders, but I think they might just be data for the boxes the furniture comes in when you start a new design, or even placeholders for villager pics, as there doesn't appear to be any placeholders for more pics.
But considering there are placeholders for all the HHC items (2 years worth, all named, you're welcome) I think they are needed. As if you try to load the game without the update data - by removing your SD card, it needs to be able to display the box placeholder assigned to the same hex value.

I noticed Claude STILL isn't available on SpotPass. I hope he is tomorrow, as that's the official 1 week point since he went up on Nintendo Zone. Otherwise I'll have to try to get over to McDonald's.

I'm really sick of Nintendo Zone distribution in North America. They should just do it over WiFi for everywhere.

I noticed Claude STILL isn't available on SpotPass. I hope he is tomorrow, as that's the official 1 week point since he went up on Nintendo Zone. Otherwise I'll have to try to get over to McDonald's.

I'm really sick of Nintendo Zone distribution in North America. They should just do it over WiFi for everywhere.

Agreed... same here in England. My nearest game is 27miles away.
Except It was only Filly on NZ, the rest have been on Spotpass...

Agreed... same here in England. My nearest game is 27miles away.
Except It was only Filly on NZ, the rest have been on Spotpass...

Yeah, that's really far! McDonald's is actually only about a mile and a half from my house, but I have zero reason to go there normally so that's why it bugs me. Even if it only takes a few minutes to drive there, that still uses gas which costs money, so I like to wait for another reason to do an errand to come up before I go.

That is... surprising.

So, for DLC for January, it looks like Japan is doing Louie again, starting on January 5. Proof here, click on the second tab on the top with the Louie picture.

I just don't understand why they're doing a DLC repeat so soon.

I'm sorry for sounding ridiculously new/repetitive. But if you missed a DLC character is it possible to get them/their furniture at a later time? I know you mentioned that they did a DLC repeat of Louie so does tha mean that there will be a repeat of all characters? Also: if anyone knows, does the hairbow wig exist in Happy Home Designer? And if so, who unlocks it?

I'm sorry for sounding ridiculously new/repetitive. But if you missed a DLC character is it possible to get them/their furniture at a later time? I know you mentioned that they did a DLC repeat of Louie so does tha mean that there will be a repeat of all characters? Also: if anyone knows, does the hairbow wig exist in Happy Home Designer? And if so, who unlocks it?

I don't think the villagers will appear again, but maybe they will again next year?
Or maybe they'll release promo amiibo cards or something...

As for the Hairbow Wig, Midge (amiibo card 065) unlocks it when requesting a hair salon :D

For North America, is Louie still available? I know he "came back" but I don't know if he left again. xp

Now see this is what is odd, because there are rumors that every villager is supposed to have an amiibo card. That being the case if it were true it would make all this DLC stuff unnecessary, because the card would serve the same function. So, either all get a card, and DLC isn't needed, or not all of them will get a card. Filly remains a mystery too, if she gets a card, how will that work for her branded furniture?

Now see this is what is odd, because there are rumors that every villager is supposed to have an amiibo card. That being the case if it were true it would make all this DLC stuff unnecessary, because the card would serve the same function. So, either all get a card, and DLC isn't needed, or not all of them will get a card. Filly remains a mystery too, if she gets a card, how will that work for her branded furniture?

I can't see DLC being released in amiibo card form.
If DLC villagers do get cards, they'll probably have different furniture...

but that means I missed the bunnie (I was going to do his request before my 3ds broke earlier this week :()

Back