• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

Sorry if this was mentioned already in this thread, but I heard that if you scan a friend's Amiibo card who has put the DLC furniture in the home of the animal on the card, then you can unlock the furniture for yourself. Hopefully that made sense. Is it true? I just barely found out that they made DLC even though I've had the game since it was released, and I would be really sad if I missed everything.

I didn't even know about the game shop furniture until a few days ago, about 2 weeks after the DLC ended. Now I might never get a chance to get that furniture, because time traveling didn't work (I was at my local McDonald's when I tried this because I've gotten DLC from there before).

Has Nintendo abandoned this, I can't get any to work anymore. Anyone know what's going on with HHD DLC???

HNI_0068.JPG

Note, this is the villager DLC, independent of the HHN monthly Challenge that is run off of Lottie's Desk. This is the villager DLC. Source: http://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...e-special-design-requests-character-dlc-list/

Last edited:
Sorry if this was mentioned already in this thread, but I heard that if you scan a friend's Amiibo card who has put the DLC furniture in the home of the animal on the card, then you can unlock the furniture for yourself. Hopefully that made sense. Is it true? I just barely found out that they made DLC even though I've had the game since it was released, and I would be really sad if I missed everything.

Totally true. I've been playing the Japanese one since Japan's launch (digital copy in a Japanese 3DS), and I've got everyone (except Filly, since I didn't fly to Japan to download her from a 7-11), but in the NA one, I have everyone, and every challenge, and I've put items on cards for people, as I bought an amiibo card with the full 7-11 set on it, and have given out anything and everything to people. The nice thing is that unless the chip is erased, they stay on the card after being loaded.

Yep. Totally true.
Just ask a friend who has a spare amiibo card.
Failing that, I'm pretty sure people sell them on eBay.

I didn't even know about the game shop furniture until a few days ago, about 2 weeks after the DLC ended. Now I might never get a chance to get that furniture, because time traveling didn't work (I was at my local McDonald's when I tried this because I've gotten DLC from there before).

Yeh time travelling won't work :(
There's a goo chance they'll repeat DLC though.

Has Nintendo abandoned this, I can't get any to work anymore. Anyone know what's going on with HHD DLC???

View attachment 175486

Note, this is the villager DLC, independent of the HHN monthly Challenge that is run off of Lottie's Desk. This is the villager DLC. Source: http://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...e-special-design-requests-character-dlc-list/

It's not abandoned. There just isn't one live at the moment.
I think they have circled all of them though and they'll only be repeats from now on.

Thank you for this list!!

I have been bad and I have not been following along with the HHN challenges. In the OP, is that all of the items you can get so far?

List is updated on first page :D

Or here for convenience:

Updated DLC List:

Special Request Character DLC:

DLC:Content:Japan:EU:NA:
Louie
NMF5Ewn.png
01 Oct - 01 Nov '15 (Spotpass)Oct '15 (spotpass)Sept '15 (Nintendo Zone) 06 Oct '15 (spotpass)
Filly
1tZxOZl.jpg
30 July - 30 Sept '15 (7/11)09 Oct - 09 Jan '16 (GAME UK)17 Oct '15 (Nintendo Zone)
Felyne
qADkKeA.png
Nov ' 15 (spotpass)Nov '15 (spotpass)Nov '15 (Nintendo Zone) Nov - Dec (spotpass)
Claude
oULuK4U.png
Dec '15 (spotpass)Dec '15 (spotpass)Dec '15 (Nintendo Zone) Dec - Jan (spotpass)

Happy Home Network DLC:

Month:Challenge:Exclusive Content:
October 2015#1 - The Sweetest Home EverMassive Cake, Candy House
November 2015#2 - A Battle Between GiantsInflatable Rossetti, Robot
December 2015#3 - A Culinary ContestGiant Stewpot, Large Egg
January 2016#4 - An Attack of the InvadersGiant Ant, UFO
February 2016#5 - A Celebrity LifestyleStack of Bills, Luxury Car
March 2016#6 - A Seascape on the HorizonSubmarine, Iceberg
April 2016#7 - A Land of Fairy TalesCarriage, Tea Cups
May 2016#8 - The Grand OutdoorsTent, Mountain
June 2016#9 - A Feast for a BearGiant Teddy Bear, Giant Stewpot (again)
July 2016#10 - TBCTBC

Miscellaneous, Obtainable Content:

Via:Content:Method:
Villager AmiiboGolden StatueScan Villager Amiibo
Festival VariantsSame as OriginalsScan Amiibo Cards

Thank you so much for updating!! I am on the lookout for the challenge items I am missing so this list is super helpful!!

I can't believe I missed May's challenge, not much on June, though. But July's themed challenge is "A Journy Home" Maybe there's the word 'through' added in there. It contains an Old Timey Airplane in the preview. (No, that's not the official name to the item)

If only there was another way to get the DLC and challenge items again besides cards. Im missing 7-Eleven and May's and June's challenge items.

Did some research and I have info on July to Oct Challenges.

July #10 - The Journey Home (*New - Plane, UFO again)
August #11 - A Comfy Cozy Lifestyle (Candy House, Tent again)
September #12 - A Harsh Habitat (*New Sun, Iceberg again)
October #13 - A Robot Control Room (*New Monitor Tower, Robot Hero again)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a list of what challenge items are for July, August, Sept? I think I missed some of these.

July = "The journey home"

28RmZXz.png

August = "A comfy, cozy lifestyle"

Sl3cBUA.jpg

September = "A harsh habitat"

ukSYCMy.jpg

October = "A robot control room"

LvxYGiC.jpg

:D

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wanted to revisit this game and try to get every item. I made homes for all 5 of those spotpass villagers, I also have all of the Happy Home Network items listed on the first post, but were any more ever added? For July it just says TBC. And did they ever add more than 5 spotpass villagers? Thanks.

Back