• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer Codes.

Mayor Jack

Mayor of Una
Bells
Switch
5120-5199-1045
Eerie Star Potion
New Horizons Token
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Coco
Lobo
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
Jack
Hi, everyone!
I know that this thread is hardly ever used anymore but I wanted to see if someone could give me feedback on my HHD houses and facilities. I haven't uploaded many of them to the HHN yet but I'll say the codes right ow that are online. If I put more on the HHN I'll post the codes. It'd be great if someone could see my designed houses/facilities and give me constructive criticism on them.
Thanks, Jack.

Bluebear - 0025 7774 493
Katrina - 0420 7761 312
Restaurant - 0076 7769 466
Tom Nook - 0421 7784 312
Marshall - 0622 7782 432
K.K. Slider - 0674 7782 407
Caf? - 0821 7789 435

Last edited:
I saw the houses, and they look pretty basic. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. If you really want to design better to get more appeal, you probably won’t because this game is dying.

If you really want to design better, look at the popular houses and take inspiration from them instead of being jealous from them.
You can even look at my designs that I made that looks quite similar to the popular houses you see on Happy Home Network.

I’ll share this design. It’s a school, but transformed into an Urban City.
0272-7764-441
You can then favorite me to see the other designs I did. And it’s recommended to design houses that most people begin with. And like I said before, you won’t gain much popularity because this is a dead game.

Thanks! I'll certainly look at your houses and get inspiration from them.

Back