• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Happy Helper Plan - can you change the helper mid-month?

Senni

Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I just bought the trial and probably gonna cancel the subscription before it bills me, although I might change my mind along the line. I really want my helper to be either Fauna or Marshal, but I haven't met them yet and so cannot choose them -- of course, I wouldn't mind settling for Beau because he's a cutie too, but if possible I'd love to set it as Beau for now and change it to Fauna or Marshal later on. Is that possible?! Or is it a once a month or choose once and live with it forever kind of thing?

You could change it twenty times a day if you wanted. There aren’t limits.

Yeah, after clicking the choose animal button I discovered the "change caretaker" button right in the menu screen with the rest of the happy helper information so I was psyched! Thanks for the response though!!

Back