• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy birthday Skye!

Poppyann

Lover of rabbits
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Happy birthday Skye! She's a new villager in my town, but I love her already. She was celebrating with Kyle ♥

HNI_0025.JPG

It's the first villager birthday I've been to despite owning the game since last August! Very cute c:

She is also my first villager Birthday, and Hans came over for the party. He woke up 2 and a half hours before he was supposed to, just to come over and see her....so sweet! I gave her a Mermaid Bed, what did you give her?

I walked into her house before I had really got her a present, and the only thing I had on me was a ruby >.< So it wasn't that great.
I have Kyle, Skye and Chief. Chief is so sweet, I really love him. They were all either random move-ins or starters which was nice, I like having a little wolf trio <3

Skye is just the sweetest! I went to celebrate with her and Fauna was there <3 Cute Fauna!
I gave Skye a mermaid chair, that she loved. She said that me and Fauna were her best friends <3 awwwh!

Skye is so sweet :), she was celebrating with Kabuki this morning in my town :p, I gave her a shirt in her favourite colours and style, she was very pleased :).

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Wolfgang!!

I got him in my campsite and I love him!

But yeah, happy bday Skye!

Im not sure a thread about Skye's birthday is the right place to discuss personal preferences on the LGBT community guys ><

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Wolfgang!!

I got him in my campsite and I love him!

But yeah, happy bday Skye!

Oh yeah, Wolfgang is great. I had him in my first first town, I cant believe I forgot him D:

Just realized I have four characters! Looks like Skye is getting more presents!

The mermaid set is pretty generous, more so than my gift haha.

Im not sure a thread about Skye's birthday is the right place to discuss personal preferences on the LGBT community guys ><

Oh yeah, Wolfgang is great. I had him in my first first town, I cant believe I forgot him D:

The mermaid set is pretty generous, more so than my gift haha.

This whole thing started just because I stated my opinion of Fang's....appearance. I'll still say he looks better than Marshal!

Also thanks. As soon as I saw that she liked the Mermaid set, I decided to try and replace her alpine stuff with the mermaid set.

Last edited:
She is also my first villager Birthday, and Hans came over for the party. He woke up 2 and a half hours before he was supposed to, just to come over and see her....so sweet! I gave her a Mermaid Bed, what did you give her?

On birthdays the people celebrating the birthday go from 6 am to 6 am the next day.

Please keep on topic.

Do not argue with me or "make your case", I already know. This is a thread to wish Skye happy birthday and talk about how much you may like her :)

~~~~~~~~~
I think Skye is cute, I wish I had her in my town^^

Last edited:
Happy birthday Skye! Thanks for being my friend since June <3.

Blanche was there celebrating as well! <3

I just realized, that her visitor has the same color combination as her. Skye and Hans are both blue and white!

I gave my Skye a polka-dot closet (which would match her wallpaper), but she didn't seem to like it very much. In my town, Rolf was the animal she was celebrating with. And Skye told me she wants to be the mayor of her own town someday.
20140324_HNI_0056.jpg

Back