♦ Hanif's Animal Crossing Fanarts ♦

A new art i made because... just read the description below lol

Eternal-Wait2.png

Everyone's enjoying New Horizons right now, while me...

It seems my Switch ACNH Edition + Game are delayed probably because COVID-19 and the shop owner said it's estimated that they would send them to me around Tuesday or Wednesday. Could be longer though. Seeing everyone has been starting to develop their island since the release day kinda makes me envious lol

For those who haven't got them or couldn't afford to buy them, let's despair together

Last edited:
A new art i made because... just read the description below lol

Eternal-Wait2.png

Everyone's enjoying New Horizons right now, while me...

It seems my Switch ACNH Edition + Game are delayed probably because COVID-19 and the shop owner said it's estimated that they would send them to me around Tuesday or Wednesday. Could be longer though. Seeing everyone has been starting to develop their island since the release day kinda makes me envious lol

For those who haven't got them or couldn't afford to buy them, let's despair together

I'm really sorry your switch and game got delayed! You've made such amazing animal crossing fanart and countdown art, you seriously deserve to be playing right now more than anyone!! I hope you get to play on your island soon! And don't worry about others too much, it's not a race. Just do your own thing, and enjoy paradise at your own pace. c:

Just made my own upcoming island logo! This might not be the final version so i will keep refining it. Also, i will probably open a flag creation service that will cost you In-Game Bells

Caeli-Island-Logo.png

New ACNH Fanart has arrived!

I have a dream to build my own dream island so i'll do my best to dream my dream island and then build my dream island with my dream villagers so it will become true dream island. How many times i say "dream" in the previous sentence?

I have Tammy and Lyman as my starter villagers. I like both of them. What's yours?

92285345_2717853541676749_3314740426296000512_o.jpg

New art!

I made the Gijinka (Humanized) version of two of my favorite villagers in my island. Their design was kinda inspired by Zuzu (pompompainman)'s version on Twitter
Let me know if you want more of this :)

Dotty-and-Tammy-Gijinka.png

Get a load of these fanarts!

Happy birthday my cute little yellow Uchi Cub. I don't care if people call you ugly you're still one of my best villagers. I'm glad the game chose you as my starter villager :D

Happy-Bday-Tammy.png

Me and Dotty again, but this time she's wearing the same clothes as mine

Me-and-Dotty-2.png

New fanart!

These are AC characters of me and my sister. My sister only contributed a little to the development of my island. We even had a little fight about what our island would be. But when it comes to ideal island decorations, she's probably better than me lol. I'm glad she's also into this game like me :)

Borthers and Sisters.png

Back