• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

handsome/pretty/well designed villagers?

Fauna, Blaire, Muffy, Kicks, Shep, Ankha, Drago, and Tammi are the ones I like best. I feel like their designs are the prettiest and most creative.

Fang - I think he's a really good looking wolf lol
Merengue, Tangy, Frita, Tia - I like how they're designs are related to food. I think it's really unique.
Gala, Maple, Lily, Monique, Diana - They have really pretty designs and they look pretty too. :O
Ankha - I really love her design goes well with her being a cat.

Here's my top 10 for best designed ;D
1. Stitches
2. Diana
3. Zucker
4. Coco
5. Merengue
6. Tia
7. Lucky
8. Phil
9. Julian
10. Frita

Robot Frog.
Sailor Venus as a Rabbit.
Unicorn Dude.
Teddy Bear.
Apple Ham-Ham.
Just to sum it up.

Stitches. He was made to look cute and cuddly! he also reminds me of my own stuffed bear I had long ago... although seeing that he is a living teddy bear is a bit creepy....

Oooooo there's lots of really pretty ones but I think the pretties are anything pink haha.
Cookie
Flora
Peanut
Marina.. etc.. Also, Skye, Poppy, Deirdre, Lily, Wolfgang. All V/ cute too!

Pashmina's colours are really nice! I got rid of her because of her house placement though

I don't know all the villagers, but I think the two prettiest in my town right now are Diana and Vesta. uwu

In my village I would say:

1. Stitches - the color contrast and eyes are really something.
2. Ankha - almighty Egyptian Goddess-like
3. Pietro - he's so colorful..I laugh at him most of the time especially when he is carrying that umbrella!
4. Merengue - I love that strawberry shortcake theme

Villagers I don't have:
1. Tangy - little orange
2. Frita - Frenchie Fries
3. Lucky - Mummy Dog

But I would say KID CAT kicks-ass... he is so cool. I want him!

In my village I would say:

1. Stitches - the color contrast and eyes are really something.
2. Ankha - almighty Egyptian Goddess-like
3. Pietro - he's so colorful..I laugh at him most of the time especially when he is carrying that umbrella!
4. Merengue - I love that strawberry shortcake theme

Villagers I don't have:
1. Tangy - little orange
2. Frita - Frenchie Fries
3. Lucky - Mummy Dog

But I would say KID CAT kicks-ass... he is so cool. I want him!

Well, You'll be surprised! Pietro was based in a kids drawing! :) well, at least I heard that... that there was a kind of contest in japan to design villagers and there was a kid that draw this little clownish guy, then the AC designers made a better version of him and here he is! (I have him in my town, he is so cute!)

In my opinion, Bianca is such a lovely tiger <3 White with black spots, with her pink vest! <3

I like Colton a lot. :) I think he looks so cute! <3 I also really like how the lion villagers are designed too.

Last edited:
I think o'hare is the most...handsome villager? Feels weird calling a rabbit handsome, but o'hare is one dapper little rabbit. Felicity is very cute, so she has my vote for prettiest c:

theme wise, I think merengue is cutest!

Back