• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Hamsters Love me!!

StarryACNL

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Cake
5 Envelopes
So today I woke up to see a tent in my campsite!
Praying it wasn't someone good-- I walked in to see Graham the sumg hamster.
Graham is my 3rd Hamster camper in a row!!
It started with Soiel, then Rodney and finally now Graham.

Could it be because Hamlet and Hamphrey are in my town??
Have you had an experience like this??

I'm getting prepared for flurry visiting!!

That's pretty hilarious. For me it's, "Ugly villagers love me" xD, seems to be the only ones to show up in my tent are...not easy on the eyes.

Graham is not realy a desirable one.. but as long youre happy with, everything is fine. I have 3 deer in my town, but they not my favourite, so yeah. In my wii town i had 5 squirrels randomly moved in

Well I used to have 5 squirells in my town, now 3, and i had for campers blaire, the yellow squirel and the electric squirel!

My town was rodent central for a while what with Cally, Marshal, Moose, and Limberg all living there at the same time. I was really happy to get rid of Limberg and Moose.

Last edited:
I had three mice in a row before. No mice to be found in my town though, must just be a coincidence. :)

I had a mouse and a pig and I got neither in my village. I had room in the village at the time so I stayed the hell out of there. :\
I would really like a cat villager. :)

Back