• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Hamlet the Jock Hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdchan

Child of Light
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Togepi Easter Egg
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Yellow Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (86) +
I neglected my second copy of AC:NL for too long, and when I started it up today, was told that Hamlet is in boxes. So, I figured I'd find him another home.

I'm not sure how original his house is, but he still has the same shirt on, and I didn't mess with his greeting or catchphrase.

Quick rules/stuff to know:
-Please have a spot open in your town and be ready to pick him up ASAP if you post to claim him
-First come, first serve
-FC is the one under my avatar
-When you come to pick him up, I'll lead you to his house, then end the session once you have him

The giveaway ends at 7pm EST.

Hi can I take him pls? Been waiting for a hamlet thread. My town has an open spot for him. Left it on february 21st just for him. Pls lmk i can come get him now! Ty

Ill take him :) Oops nevermind!

Last edited:
I added you! Please lmk when gates are open :D thank you so much!^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi i left you a wall message. I have to leave soon :/ please lmk if you've seen my message. Ty!^^

I added you! Please lmk when gates are open :D thank you so much!^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi i left you a wall message. I have to leave soon :/ please lmk if you've seen my message. Ty!^^

If you're still online now and can take him, I'll quickly add your FC and open the gates now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back