• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween

Watchingthetreetops

*~Rude intolerance here~*
Bells
~

Hey!

So I was just curious, I have all of the masks for Halloween, but are there more parts to the costume? And if there are, how do I get them?

~​

You only need the masks to participate in Jack's Halloween games..

Only one with a complete outfit is the mummy I believe. :)

Also a good idea to wear clothing you don't care about since the villagers will play tricks and change your clothing piece by piece into old clothing I think.. It's been awhile.

Last edited:
They don't have items special for Halloween. At clothing store they sale items that could be used for costumes all year.
There is a mummy outfit. The only thing is it can or will most likely be ruined by the end of the night.

So I just wore old pieces of clothing I didn't want anymore. Your shoes, hat, top and bottoms can get ruined. You can also change into a dress you dislike and get that ruined.
Read that people tested Gracie items and they didn't get ruined.

Check Thonky Guide and some youtubes for more information.

Last edited:
Back