• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween Shop Opened for Decorating Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Halloween has brought new collectibles to The Bell Tree!

Your votes have decided Lucky as the winner of our character popularity bracket, Halloween edition. We've added him to our character collectible series and he's now available to purchase in Jack's shop!

characterLucky.png

As promised, we have even more spooky collectibles available today. We are introducing our brand new Purple Bat Potion collectible, concocted by Laudine. Whether this mysterious potion heals or hurts remains to be seen...

potionPurpleBat.png

Six more Halloween collectibles are also now in stock, including Jack's character collectible, four candies, and for the first time since their release three years ago, the Spooktakular contest winner series, Voodoo Doll, Ancient Candle, and Pumpkin Cupcake.

characterJack.png
candy-yellow.png
candy-red.png
candy-green.png
candy-blue.png
voodoo-doll.png
ancient-candle.png
pumpkin-cupcake.png

This is our biggest Halloween restock yet, which is taking place to help you with our new Halloween decorating event. Display your spookiest collectibles, scariest avatar, and creepiest signature in our Halloween Decoration Event, hosted in The Woods! This event will allow you to earn bells and a chance for many of the collectibles mentioned above for free. We're excited to see your Halloween decorations all over the forum. Happy Halloween!

Love love love the new collectibles and thanks for putting a lil event together even though you guys are probably crazy busy :)

dang it now my voodoo doll isn't rare :(

Last edited:
do I have to only have my halloween collectibles on display to only reply on one of the threads in The Woods forums?

Omg, I read the post just fine, then casually look at your avatar...
...you know I didn't really need sleep anyway.

Hehe, nice Jeremy.

Certainly was not expecting a rerelease of the spellectibles and the bat potion!
I suppose I'll have to find the orange and purple candies elsewhere.

I love the look of the Purple Bat Potion, please don't take it away from me

btw, where's the bat part of the potion come in?

I just keep seeing like a key or an alligator skull or something inside it

Last edited:
wait, but that's the container. not the potion

though now I guess I'll just be wondering wth even is inside (watch as the potion changes into a brand new collectible post-halloween to reveal this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back