• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Halloween and Time Travel

PixelNoodles

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Pokéball
Hello everyone.

I was planning on going to get my 3dsXL on October 29th, but I've just found somewhere I can get a Pikachu one for a pretty good price. The only problem is, if I do that I'll miss halloween.

So I was wondering, if I go for the Pikachu 3ds, will I be able to time travel back and do the Halloween event, or would I need to wait until next year?

Thank you!

You could time travel back :) That's no problem, the only thing is you will need to TT to 1. October, get the candy and items that you need for Halloween etc. So you can't just TT a week back, but the whole month maybe so that you can get all the items you need! :)

Okay, thank you! I'll have to time travel no matter what then, since I won't be getting the game until October 29th at the earliest.

Back