• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hacked Mask

DashS

Bells
i went into abels yesterday and say a deminto mask
or as abel called it "demintiomsk HDLC" or something like that
obviously its hacked and i know most of you know about it but i want to know why it would appear in someones town and would it have a negetive effect on your game it you buy it?
when people come to my town its usaully to deliver something so i know it could not have been a hacker that came into my town... :gyroidconfused: i really don't know what made it appear...

You get it by connecting someone with the data, and if the information I received is right, it overwrites the clown mask.

Time to make another thread of hacked stuff and other junk.

Oxygen Graffiti said:
You get it by connecting someone with the data, and if the information I received is right, it overwrites the clown mask.
:r good thing i didn't but it them, the clown mask looks cooler any way

Yeah, you get it by connecting with a hacker or someone who has played with a hacker-like a non dangerous virus. It does nothing to your game, but you'll never be able to buy a Clown Mask from Able's.

Marcus said:
Yeah, you get it by connecting with a hacker or someone who has played with a hacker-like a non dangerous virus. It does nothing to your game, but you'll never be able to buy a Clown Mask from Able's.
you'll be able to have both if you already bought a clown mask before you buy a dementio mask right?

The mask doesn't interfere with buying the clown mask. They are 2 separate items.

It doesn't matter if you buy it or not, it's already in your game. It works the same way nintendo dlc items work, if you come in contact with someone who has it, it gets into your game.

Back