• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [H] Lucky|Bluebear|Zucker|Fang|Zell+] [W] Diana|Fauna|Skye|Pecan+

I'm thinking this may be a long shot but would you be willing to trade your Apollo for at least one of my Pippy and any other card(s) I have to trade? If you're interested in both Pippy cards that's fine also. Thank you for looking!

Series 3
Canberra 232
Tucker 261
Pippy 267 x 2
Astrid 276
Antonio 295

Series 4
Tex 340
Pietro 356
Bruce 389
Cranston 392
Grizzly 394

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Rosie card. You can see what cards I have to offer here

Hi, just a heads up, I'm in Canada. Also it looks like you've traded the only card I'm interested in. Thanks anyway, though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm thinking this may be a long shot but would you be willing to trade your Apollo for at least one of my Pippy and any other card(s) I have to trade? If you're interested in both Pippy cards that's fine also. Thank you for looking!

Hi! Sorry, but I'm saving Apollo for a card I'm more desperate for. Thanks anyway!

Hi! Sorry, but I'm saving Apollo for a card I'm more desperate for. Thanks anyway!

I knew it was a long shot but I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, I have Clay, Coco, and Ankha. I'd maybe be interested in trading for some combination of Rosie/Melba/Lucky/Marina.

I have Molly and would like to have any combo of the following you feel fair (I'll list my most wanted to least)
028 Raddle *really want this!
190 Vesta
139 Blaire
338 Fang
364 Zucker

Last edited:
I have Molly and would like to have any combo of the following you feel fair (I'll list my most wanted to least)
028 Raddle *really want this!
190 Vesta
139 Blaire
338 Fang
364 Zucker

I would 100% trade Raddle for Molly if that's fine with you?

Back