• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading S1-4 + WA! H: Ankha, Lucky, Merengue, Marina, WA, LF: Dobie & Beau

Hi there! I have looked through your list, and this is my takeaway.

I am mostly interested in the following cards:
163 - Ed
289 - Boomer
385 - Lucky

I am also interested in these, but not as much as the three above:
125 - Gwen
154 - Rhonda
182 - Alice
227 - Rodeo

Also, you have a card listed as "135 - Queenie", but card #135 is actually Phoebe, which I could be interested in. Which card is it actually?

The cards I have to offer you are sadly not in your actively sought set, but they are missing to your collection:
167 - Beau (He is one of my most requested villagers on the trading board, so I'd request several cards in exchange for this one.)
353 - Elise
393 - Frobert

Thanks a lot and let me know if you're interested in trading!

Hello! I have 32 Admiral and 42 Gonzo, they are Japanese versions. I am interested in 02 Hopkins and 14 Ketchup.

10 - Pascal
30 - Tiffany
63 - Mint
66 - Gruff
92 - Henry
308 - Leilani
For
122 Lucha
196 Freya
385 Lucky?

Last edited:
Hihi! I'm super interested in Lucky, he's the last card I'm looking for, I do have 240 Deidre is that the one you are looking for? I do also have several of the numbered non-WA ones as well, but I wasn't sure which ones I should offer first for Lucky lol!

hey I have 138, 183, 228 and 353 and I was interested in 140, 144, 156, and 197! PM me:)

WA 04 Piper for your WA 20 Billy?

Hiya would you be willing to trade Ketchup or Ankha (long shots, I know lol) for WA 42 Gonzo?

OP hasn't been on in 3 weeks. We might not get replies anytime soon.

Back