• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading for Series 3 & 4, Welcome Home Cards & Sanrio ~ Updated 01/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 329 Broffina for your 264 Marshal. Please PM me if you are interested. :)

Edit: No longer needing 264 Marshal.

Last edited:
Bump! I'm also looking for all of the Welcome Home amiibo cards.

My apologies for anyone who has posted while I've been inactive. If you're still interested in trading, please feel free to post again and I'll try to get to you ASAP.

Do you still need that entire list of Welcome Amiibo cards? Because I have a lot of dupes!

I'll do Olive, Cleo, Candi, Jacob for Roald, Bianca, Freckles, Purrl

Hi! I have WA 16 Stu, 21 Boyd, 23 Maggie, 35 Weber, 36 Candi, 44 Snooty. I'm interested in 167 Beau, 176 Sprinkle, 177 Flip, 196 Freya, 218 Lily, and 249 Beardo. PM me if you want to trade!

Last edited:
Hi! I have WA 14 Ketchup, 16 Stu, 21 Boyd, 35 Weber, 36 Candi, 44 Snooty. I'm interested in 167 Beau, 176 Sprinkle, 177 Flip, 196 Freya, 218 Lily, and 249 Beardo. PM me if you want to trade!

Sorry I already offered Candi. I just don't think they've been on.

Hello! Would you be willing to trade my 309 Resetti for your Skye and Vesta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back