• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading for Series 3 & 4, Welcome Home Cards & Sanrio ~ Updated 01/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about your 355 - Mira, 361 - Purrl, 378 - Barold, and 398 - Angus
for my
207 - Mabel, 259 - Stinky, 248 - Hazel, and 262 - Blanche?

I have Lolly, Annalise, and Rocco
I can trade for series 3 cards Jingle and Gaston!
I will PM you as well

Would you trade Cookie, Fuchsia, Pekoe, Beau, and Marshal for Cousteau, Drake, Static, Iggly, and Rory?

Updated my thread

Sorry everyone whom I haven't responded to. If you're still interested in trading, double-check that I still need the cards you're offering and still have the ones you're looking for and just post or PM again. Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. ><

Last edited:
My 282 Violet, 212 Timmy, and 210 Cyrus for your 302 Brewster, 366 Ribbot, 144 Cesar, and 137 Cookie?

Would you be interested in my Phineas and Rory for your Cookie, Freya, and Bam? :)

Do you happen to still need 109 Porter? :) I'm looking for 333 Lolly mainly but no one seems to have her...

Otherwise I'm looking for Purrl, Genji, Maple, Chrissy, and Francine in that order.

Do you happen to still need 109 Porter? :) I'm looking for 333 Lolly mainly but no one seems to have her...

Otherwise I'm looking for Purrl, Genji, Maple, Chrissy, and Francine in that order.

Hi! No, I just recently got Porter in a trade. Thanks for asking, though. :) Good luck finding those cards.

Last edited:
Hey! I am trying to get caught up here after a crazy summer. I can trade you my 315 Redd with villager statue for 317 Goldie and 379 Nibbles. And if you've got the propeller plane and giant teddy dlc I am looking for those as well. lmk! Thanks!

Hey! I am trying to get caught up here after a crazy summer. I can trade you my 315 Redd with villager statue for 317 Goldie and 379 Nibbles. And if you've got the propeller plane and giant teddy dlc I am looking for those as well. lmk! Thanks!

Hi! :) That sounds great! I'd be more than happy to save the propeller plane and giant teddy items to the cards. :] I'll send you a pm right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back