• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt 2019

Galacticturtle

Bells
Did anyone had any trouble with this event? Like, you had items from the event crafting but couldn't collect them because the event ended?

It happened to me and I'm so confused like, I had the gyroidite to craft some items again and was so bummed when I couldn't collect 😭

That's how all events work. Every month, you get a Gardening Event, Fishing Tournament, and Scavenger Hunt (though not always in the that order). Each lasts 5-10 days on average. Once it's over, you can't craft those items ever again until they show up in the Reissued section.

We still don't know if they'll repeat events next year or not because this was the first year they used the new event system. In 2018, you still had those three events, but they weren't part of a much larger event for a specific item like they are now. Example: Last month you had to complete all the events to get the cake. Prior to the first anniversary, you didn't have that final item as the end goal.

That's how all events work. Every month, you get a Gardening Event, Fishing Tournament, and Scavenger Hunt (though not always in the that order). Each lasts 5-10 days on average. Once it's over, you can't craft those items ever again until they show up in the Reissued section.

We still don't know if they'll repeat events next year or not because this was the first year they used the new event system. In 2018, you still had those three events, but they weren't part of a much larger event for a specific item like they are now. Example: Last month you had to complete all the events to get the cake. Prior to the first anniversary, you didn't have that final item as the end goal.

Awww man, even if they were in the crafting process I can't collect once the event is done? That's just not right :(

If you were actually crafting them (as in the timer was going), you should be able to complete the items, but you won't be able to complete the achievement once it's over.

Since I knew that the event would only last for a few days, I hurried up to get the whole set, even spent some Leaf Tickets to managed it as I really liked the items and their design. Missed however in a previous event a whole bunch of items because time was up and I had trouble with my account (technical issue, ended up losing my old save file, meh).

Back