• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guess who?

DSFAN121

Bells
I am back on the forums. I looked around a bit before posting, and I have to give you guys the thumbs up on what you've done to to this place. I know I used to fight with some people (can't remember their names upfront), but I hope now I can get along with everyone now. I've changed a lot since the last time I set foot in the forums, I assure you.

P.S. I apologize for the spam created by some members of TNZ not long ago. Don't you worry--I was sure to punish them.

Keep your dumb members on a leash. Last time I seen you was... sometime... when I first joined. =O

Triforce3force. That name sounds very familiar. Glad to see you.

^_^

And I remember you, Shadow Link. Any member of mine who does something like that is no longer a member of mine.

Welcome back.

Yeah, things have been different since you left. Some things have gotten better, others, like the bot attacks, have just gotten annoying.

:p But anyways, we've got that under control.

By the way, what happened at TNZ?

Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Welcome back.

Yeah, things have been different since you left. Some things have gotten better, others, like the bot attacks, have just gotten annoying.

:p But anyways, we've got that under control.

By the way, what happened at TNZ?
The recent bot thing was the worst... >_>

DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p

DSFAN121 said:
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

Aren't you on your break..?

OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:

Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:

OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:

Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.

Back