Guess who?

DSFAN121

Bells
I am back on the forums. I looked around a bit before posting, and I have to give you guys the thumbs up on what you've done to to this place. I know I used to fight with some people (can't remember their names upfront), but I hope now I can get along with everyone now. I've changed a lot since the last time I set foot in the forums, I assure you.

P.S. I apologize for the spam created by some members of TNZ not long ago. Don't you worry--I was sure to punish them.

Keep your dumb members on a leash. Last time I seen you was... sometime... when I first joined. =O

Triforce3force. That name sounds very familiar. Glad to see you.

^_^

And I remember you, Shadow Link. Any member of mine who does something like that is no longer a member of mine.

Welcome back.

Yeah, things have been different since you left. Some things have gotten better, others, like the bot attacks, have just gotten annoying.

:p But anyways, we've got that under control.

By the way, what happened at TNZ?

Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Welcome back.

Yeah, things have been different since you left. Some things have gotten better, others, like the bot attacks, have just gotten annoying.

:p But anyways, we've got that under control.

By the way, what happened at TNZ?
The recent bot thing was the worst... >_>

DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p

DSFAN121 said:
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

Aren't you on your break..?

OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:

Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:

OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:

Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.

Back