• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Guess the reference.

iiTS THE ELECTRIC (electric) COMPANY
lmao.

=

who else will i have ice cream with?

Sherlock or something? Idk
"Why is the counter wet and sticky? Wet and Sticky is very icky. Sticky and wet makes mommy upset."

Really?! It was Silence of the Lambs. I'm guessing your quote is from Daddy Daycare.
Here's mine:
"You uncultured swine!"

the first thing that comes to my mind is Toy story but I know that a lot of other shows/movies used that line before as well so...IDK

"He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses"

Last edited:
Toy Story or something else..

"WE COULD USE WHALES! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses"
"He did?! :O"

The Bubble Buddy episode from Spongebob.

No Clue

Man 1: RUN! IT'S GODZILLA!
Man 2: It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws - it's not.
Man 1: STILL! WE SHOULD RUN LIKE IT IS GODZILLA!
Man 2: Though it isn't.

No Clue

Man 1: RUN! IT'S GODZILLA!
Man 2: It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws - it's not.
Man 1: STILL! WE SHOULD RUN LIKE IT IS GODZILLA!
Man 2: Though it isn't.

Answer: TMNT (1990)
Full quote:
Man: What the heck was that?
Cab Driver: Looked like some sorta big turtle in a trench coat......You're going to La Guardia, right?

2003(?) remake of Godzilla.
Quote: "Someday we'll find it..."

Answer: The Muppet Movie (original), "The Rainbow Connection".

.....How am I supposed to guess the reference if you tell me who said it?
Quote: "You know, you should wear your seatbelt."

Back