• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Guess the reference.

I want to say beauty and the beast, yet I really doubt it

"Oh, yes! Fill the churches with dirty thoughts! Introduce honesty to the White House! Write letters in dead languages to people you've never met! Paint filthy words on the foreheads of children! Burn your credit cards and wear high heels! Asylum doors stand open! Fill the suburbs with murder and rape! Divine madness! Let there be ecstasy, ecstasy in the streets! Laugh and the world laughs with you!"

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"None of this is your fault! You didn't build this place! I-..I'm sorry, -insert name-, I hope you can forgive me."

Last edited:
Steven Universe?

GO UP HERE.
DIG HERE.

Last edited:
The movie with Freddy Kreuger?? Omg I can't think of the name of the move.

Googled it. I'm right! Nightmare on Elm Street!

Quote: "What will your verse be?"

Majora's Mask.. how dare u..

See you cowgirl, someday, somewhere!

Last edited:
Cowboy Bebop

"No, I just wanted to tell you your fly was down during the entire show."

Back