• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Guess the reference.

No idea

Her name is Anarchy. And she has taught me more as a Mistress than you ever did! She has taught me that Justice is meaningless without Freedom. She is honest,she makes no promises and breaks none. Unlike you, Jezebel. I used to wonder why you could never look me in the eye. Now I know. So goodbye, dear Lady. I would be saddened by our parting, even now, save that you are no longer the woman that I once loved. Here is a final gift. I leave it at your feet.

No Clue (my last one as from ProtonJon)

"
Clara sometimes asks me if I dream. "Of course I dream", I tell her. "Everybody dreams". "But what do you dream about?," she'll ask. "The same thing everybody dreams about," I tell her. "I dream about where I'm going." She always laughs at that. "But you're not going anywhere, you're just wandering about." That's not true. Not anymore. I have a new destination. My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone's. It's taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I'm going. Where I've always been going. Home. The long way around."

A YA novel of sorts? Something from a teenage romance YA novel, like Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"Sophie! Sophie! You're beautiful!"

i dont knowww

Everyone knows you can't rave in a raincoat, STEPDAD!

No Clue.

"Will you go through this tiny hole and get a treasure that's inside?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

A YA novel of sorts? Something from a teenage romance YA novel, like Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"Sophie! Sophie! You're beautiful!"

No, it was from the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special.

Don't know what it is.

"Don't waste your arrows. Let the traitor rot in his watery grave."

Last edited:
Back