• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ♪♫ Grumble Cycling ♪ boxes: CHIEF ♪ new: BEAU, TANGY

Whitney is in boxes.

I PMed the person who reserved her. I will wait until 4:30pm EDT tomorrow for a reply.

Note to self: Date in Qeynos: 9/23/15.

Last edited:
Whitney has been adopted. Cycling on. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What a stroke of luck I've had with villagers. Beau moved in! :D

Lurking for Beau!

Read the first post. :)

-- ALSO !!!IMPORTANT!!! --

My hubby was just admitted to ICU a few hours ago.

I will not be cycling or updating this thread for probably 2+ days. Anyone who's reserved anything, your reserves are still going to be given to you!

Also, Chief will be up for sale again when I get back to this forum.

He's been in and out of the hospital but now I think he is ok! I have returned everyone's reserve fees but I am still reserving those villagers if they are still in the game. I'll be powering up my 3DS later on today and setting the date to today! I will see who's still there, update the list, and PM any who are reserved to see if they still need them!

I'm so sorry about no word from me during this time.

I've been mostly trying to keep our finances above water. It's rough. He's back at work today though! :O Holidays were fine. Thank goodness for close family!

Is Chief still available?

I'm not sure! I will try to boot it up to the day I was on, though... By doing tough math and subtracting days, but I doubt Chief will still be there.

Btw, I love your sig & avatar. Zucker is my town's god. :p

I'm not sure! I will try to boot it up to the day I was on, though... By doing tough math and subtracting days, but I doubt Chief will still be there.

Btw, I love your sig & avatar. Zucker is my town's god. :p

Hahahah thank you! :3
It was made by my friend, Martina. (If you want I can ask her if she can make a sign & Avatar for you, just for saying)
Anyway, If Chief is still ther I will gane TBT selling items today :)

Hahahah thank you! :3
It was made by my friend, Martina. (If you want I can ask her if she can make a sign & Avatar for you, just for saying)
Anyway, If Chief is still ther I will gane TBT selling items today :)

Still haven't loaded up the game. Grrr. BUT if he's still here I won't accept TBT any more. It will be a free cycling town so I don't feel so pressured to cycle quickly. I can go at my own pace. :) If work isn't nuts like it was yesterday (didn't get a break for over 6 hours yesterday) I will be able to load up the game by lunch time!

Oh! And no need for the siggy. Thank you so much though! :) I am super simple with mine. :p

Last edited:
just an fyi guys, this thread and the OP hasn't been active in almost two months.​

Back