Cycling ♪♫ Grumble Cycling ♪ boxes: CHIEF ♪ new: BEAU, TANGY

Ruby moved in, but she's already reserved. :) She's a dreamie of my own so she will be moving to Moga when she boxes up.

Tiffany was voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift moved in from the camp. :) I got him because I seem to remember people looking for him. Even though he's a T5 I will reserve if he's a dreamie. I really love Drift. ♥

Julian is in boxes. I will be posting a sale thread and linking to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Julian :: T2 - for sale ►click◄ for sale thread!

My lucky morning. Rosie was in my camp!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Annalisa.

Last edited:
I'm soo tired today. :( I keep napping but now it's time for work. I'll resume cycling later.

OK I'm resuming cycling right now. Work is slow, so I'll be able to cycle a bit today, but won't be available for WiFi until the evening.

just to clarify, if you reserve a villager, you pay the reserve fee, and then the in boxes fee on top of the reserve fee? :)

just to clarify, if you reserve a villager, you pay the reserve fee, and then the in boxes fee on top of the reserve fee? :)

That's exactly right! Or, if you want to chance it, I MAY sell the villager when they're in boxes at just the in-boxes fee. Usually, though, I just void and move on. :O

Poppy moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Erik went to boxes. Holding for reserve.

They should respond by 8:40am EDT 10/29. Pick up by 9pm EDT 10/30. Note to self: date in game is 9/16/15.

Last edited:
Voided Rosie-nobody is safe. :p

Actually was contemplating selling, but there are two other cycling towns with her right now. So CLICK and CLICK if you really wanted her.

At this time it seems she's in boxes and available in both places. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Del.

Back