Cycling ♪♫ Grumble Cycling ♪ boxes: CHIEF ♪ new: BEAU, TANGY

I figured as much. I just thought I'd try to help Rolf not go to his autodeath, when there's someone(me) trying to find him to give him a good home xD! Thanks anyways. If you do get him tonight by any chance, would you mind not auto-voiding him? I don't need a VM/PM. I'm here pretty much all day/night and always checking for him. Ready to pick him up as soon as he's ready also, so it won't be an inconvenience. If you can't, I understand. Cyclers like to keep it moving and fast, so it's alright if you can't. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ^.^

Since I LOVE Rolf to death, I will try my best to remember. Understand though, I have a really bad memory. Always have. I can solve complex equations but remember someone's name or something like that? NOPE. :D Hehe! Just watch the thread because when I get move in and outs I'll usually update the title, then bump it. :)

Since I LOVE Rolf to death, I will try my best to remember. Understand though, I have a really bad memory. Always have. I can solve complex equations but remember someone's name or something like that? NOPE. :D Hehe! Just watch the thread because when I get move in and outs I'll usually update the title, then bump it. :)

No worries, and thanks! I'll keep an eye on the thread.

FINALLY Harry moved out! Autovoid. Nobody wanted him. Ugly, T5, and completely unoriginal. Not even gonna bother waiting to void him, lol.

0ATfEnz.gif

Lyman moved in.

Yes you may! Roscoe is 15 TBT to reserve so as soon as that's transferred I will hold him for you!

Sorry for the delay in sending the bells, but I've done it now. I am aware your cycling is on hold, but this works out because the town I wanted Roscoe in just got an unwanted accidental move in, so it gives me time to get rid of them. Hopefully I can get this done quick, I really do want Roscoe and feel so lucky to have found him this soon.

Good luck cycling out the 16 for Moga!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in sending the bells, but I've done it now. I am aware your cycling is on hold, but this works out because the town I wanted Roscoe in just got an unwanted accidental move in, so it gives me time to get rid of them. Hopefully I can get this done quick, I really do want Roscoe and feel so lucky to have found him this soon.

Good luck cycling out the 16 for Moga!

Don't worry if you can't get it done so quick! :) I received the bells and will place Roscoe on reserve for you! :D

I will likely not be done cycling all 16 villagers until tomorrow evening. :)

Hehe. So much fuss about Rolf.

I really miss him. I had him in my first ACNL town. :) He was in love with my sister, though. She only visited one time and talked to him and for over a year she was all he could talk about. :p

I really miss having him, but he's not going to be in my main town, so if I get him I will update this thread! :D And I'll try to search through it for people who mentioned the word "Rolf"

Don't worry if you can't get it done so quick! :) I received the bells and will place Roscoe on reserve for you! :D

I will likely not be done cycling all 16 villagers until tomorrow evening. :)

You're the best! Thank you so much, and I hope cycling goes easy and quick.

Also man, have to put in my two cents about Rolf, because I had him in my first ever town as well! Such a cutie, but he ended up moving when I went back to school (before I knew how to TT to preserve towns), which was just heartbreaking.

YAY, got rid of my accidental move in, so I'll be ready for Roscoe. So excited! He'll be a perfect addition to Westwind.

Last edited:
Just updating you guys! I've only got 4 more villagers to go! PHEW!

Last edited:
kImvOEy.jpg

Seriously? This process goes smoothly for 15 villagers and on the LAST ONE a dreamie of mine decides to move. Without ever telling anyone, apparently. Because I pestered three villagers every day leading up to this and none of them mentioned Pashmina moving... I am NOT cycling another 16 villagers. That process wasn't fun and I didn't enjoy playing while I was doing it. Pashmina is OFF my dreamie list. Bye bye you aggravating goat! (I really loved her...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I have Maple back! I will resume cycling in Qeynos tomorrow morning! Today is a busy day for me.

Oh noooo I'm so sorry Grumble ; -; That's so frustrating...

It's okay! Today I just won an auction for my ultimate dreamie=Zucker. HE IS MY TOWN FLAG! He is my life.

All hail Zucker! I will treat him like a king! :p

I just got in from dinner with my family--and they got me Happy Home Designer as a birthday gift... So I'll definitely not be resuming cycling until the morning! I hope Roscoe goes to boxes ASAP for you! :D

Last edited:
AW THAT'S AWESOME! ; w; I'm so happy you could get another you enjoy!

And omgggg lucky! I hope I can play that game eventually. Take your time, and thank you! I am so excited to have him, but there's no rush whatsoever :>

can I lurk for tucker? im doing a deal with ozzie so i cant take him NOW, later tomorrow or if he comes back on i can!
but if he does come in boxes ill take him!
(im kinda desperate for him, SO HARD TO FIND!)

Last edited:
Zimzi, I will list you as a lurker. No problem! :)

Sydney moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roscoe boxed up!! Holding until 8:15am EDT. Kamiyama34 has until them to respond to my PM.

:D I'm so excited for you to get him!

Back