• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Greetings!

TikkiToxin

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hi, everyone! Feel free to call me Tikki. My current ACNL cartridge actually died, but I'll be getting a new one for Christmas!

I'm going to be opening a signature shop soon, since I've recently learned how to edit gif files. I think it'll be a pretty fun learning experience!

It'll be nice to meet all of you here~

Hi! Welcome to TBT! Hope you like it here! Also, I too would love to see your signature shop! Can't wait! :D

Hi, everyone! Feel free to call me Tikki. My current ACNL cartridge actually died, but I'll be getting a new one for Christmas!

I'm going to be opening a signature shop soon, since I've recently learned how to edit gif files. I think it'll be a pretty fun learning experience!

It'll be nice to meet all of you here~

Welcome to the forums Tikki!
Sad to hear your cartridge isn't working, but it's good that you're getting a new copy for Christmas!
Can't wait to see your designs, i'm very interested :)

That cool that you're going to open a signature shop, I wish you the best of luck!! <3

I'll make sure to check it out :)

Back