• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings from the Sparrow

ObstinateSparrow

Bells
Hello! I'm ObstinateSparrow, and I just joined this forum. Iive been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons by myself for some time now (about a year) and thought it was time I met some other Animal Crossing fans. I won't be able to engage in any online play due to not having wi-fi (all my internet stuff is done with a tablet with not-so-great reception), but I still want to make friends and exchange ideas!
My current island is called Timber, and I plan on basing it on Final Fantasy VIII (of all things!). Still stuck on two stars, but I'm patient. I really hope I can exchange ideas here.

Hi! 🎉✨️ Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you have any specific villagers in mind for your Final Fantasy VIII themed island? 😍

Hey! I’m new too. I’m a New Leaf player and I would love to play New Horizons one day. Oooh, a Final Fantasy town? Awesome! That sounds like it will be cool.

Welcome to the forums.~ I hope you’ll be able to make the island as you want it to be!

Thank you all! My villagers so far are Cyd, Skye, Punchy, Sprinkle, Queenie, Tank, and Daisy. Hoping to get Keaton soon. I have an island journal aboout Timber where you can find more information.

Back