• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Greenie Cycling | New: Cesar | Boxes: Blanche (reserved)

Diana is still open for reservations!
I'm actually surprised Diana has gone 4 days without anyone asking for her. Not that I was desperately trying to get her reserved or anything, but I posted when she moved in and even updated the title of my thread, so it wasn't necessarily hidden information.

I will be cycling VERY slowly for the next week. I'm in the middle of final exams so I'd much rather spend my time studying than trying to cycle in and out villagers.

That being said, I will still occasionally check these forums in case anyone is still interested in reserving or lurking villagers.

Thanks~ No longer lurking for Bluebear, Eugene or Erik xD

Thanks for letting me know! I'll update the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone has contacted me regarding Diana, so I'm just waiting to hear back from them!

Hi! Regarding the unoriginal melba, im still unsure whether i should still get her or wait for another melba, but would it be okay if you still let me know if shes gonna be in boxes? i might get her if the original melba from another cycling thread im following takes too long ;__;

Hi! Regarding the unoriginal melba, im still unsure whether i should still get her or wait for another melba, but would it be okay if you still let me know if shes gonna be in boxes? i might get her if the original melba from another cycling thread im following takes too long ;__;

No problem! I'll let you know if she's in boxes.
I'm going to cycle tomorrow or Tuesday, so I'll try to get an answer to you by then :)

Well it's been over a month since I last used this cycling thread.
I'll be cycling pretty slowly because of general life things in the way, but I'm happy to bring back this thread because Ankha is now in boxes!

Post on this thread or send me a message if you're interested in adopting her!

Sounds good! Please give me a few minutes to get things ready... I'm a little busy at the moment! Just thought I'd give this thread a quick update haha.

yay, thanks!! & no worries - take as long as you need to.

Back