Buying Green House/Mori Collectible (plz help)

g u a v a

bonk fruit
Bells
Island
carambola
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Golden Watering Can
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Balloon
Feedback
100% (108) +
Hey all~

So not too long ago I was on an insane quest to get 10 mori collectibles in order to fill up the displayable collectibles. Unfortunately, this has changed to 12 and I only managed to get my hands on 11 before I went on a lil bit of hiatus. Now I'm back and it's honestly so sad to see that one blank spot in my collectibles showcase ;_;.

My current offer is probably not up to market rate, but I've not seen one sold recently so I wasn't sure what to really base my pricing on.

The offer is:

1x Peach Collectible + 1350 bells
which is roughly 2650 bells in value according to recent peach sales of 1300 bells.

;_; So, is anyone willing to be a super awesome person and help me complete my set (again)?

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to buy the peach collectible for 1300 bells so that I can make the offer all bells, I'm up for that too~

Last edited:
Good Luck! This is the only letter I have ever wanted...but unable to get my hands on!

Good luck! Your lineup will look super awesome. :)

ahh good luck Leaf!

good luck mayor leaf! :>

Good Luck! This is the only letter I have ever wanted...but unable to get my hands on!

bump someone sell Leaf a Mori thx !!!!

; A; thank you all so much for your well wishes! Truly I appreciate it! I'm working on selling a few other unused collectibles to raise my offer a bit more!

Back