Buying Great Clothing Purchase Tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturne24

Bells
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hey all

I am attempting to complete my clothing collection, and well, there are 130 or so items I still need.

Here is the complete wish-list (apologies for all of the items being grouped together):

http://moridb.com/catalogs/sRXV5NfnHg

What I can offer is the following:
- TBT (at rate of 10 TBT for 5 orderable items and/or Gracie items, 20 TBT for any island item, 30 TBT for DLC items)
- in-game bells (at rate of 100,000 for each 10 orderable items, open to negotiate for island items and/DLC)
- ANY item from the catalog that can be back-ordered
- Hybrid flowers
- A random assortment of wallpapers and carpets from Saharah (obviously not intended as 1:1 trades) which are listed here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/L86KEWMLtO?limit=50&offset=0

Please PM me with offers, and also feel free to post in this thread

I can get you the island items ... Flip flops, and full 3 piece Kappa suit :)

I also have the captain's hat ... If you are doing 20 TBT per item ... Then 100 for all pieces?
Flip flops and Kappa costume are particularly rare ... You didn't list, but I also have the hibiscus hairpin and yellow and blue aloha tee as well as the lovely muumuu! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your inbox is full, so here's the list I can get you:

arctic-camo shirt
beatnik tank
big-star tee
black track jacket
blue letter jacket
blue track jacket
blue-zap suit
caf? tee
clerk's shirt
cloudy tee
crewel tee
dogtooth shirt
flowery tee
frog shirt
funky-dot tee
gray parka
green-bar tee
jester shirt
jester tank
leaf tee
lemon gingham tee
li'l bro's tee
melon gingham shirt
melon gingham tee
picnic shirt
pink tartan shirt
rally tank
reggae tee
relay tank
sailor's tee
shearling coat
striking outfit
sunflower tee
toad tee
waffle tee
wrap shirt
zipper tank
dark polka skirt
festive dress
cat tank dress
classic dress
jester pants

And I might have these non-reorderables:

bad bro's stache
brown-bar tee
cyan argyle shirt
cyan argyle tee
zebra tee

that is awesome - what do you want for these items? (and sorry about the inbox - just emptied it out)

I'm still interested in the Tropical floor - How much would you like for it with these as part of the payment?

OK - I can take all these items and 100K; that should be enough for tropical floor.... is that ok w you?

That's find by me. Would it be okay if we traded tomorrow though? I'll be going offline in just a few minutes.

I don't think i will be around tomorrow much - and i rarely find that these big trades work out if put for later too!

Ah, in that case, I'll have to pass for the time being unfortunately :(

no worries - I will keep the item though (as it is a pain to get), so if you actually still want to trade over the weekend, please let me know; alternatively, if you want to just come over and purchase it now for 1.5 mil I am fine w that too

May I trade my aloha shorts and bridal veil for your tropical vista?

Hey Legosass (chuckle) - that sounds great, and I still need both --- what would you want me to get you for these?

Would it be to much to ask for a chair and a chest from Gracie's Princess series? If not any item from the princess series will work.

It would not - trouble is, my town is currently stuck in winter and it will be weeks before I get to spring (to buy princess items). Would you have alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back