• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Grass Restoration

Cjg53 said:
I think that it is stupid that the grass wears away >_<

Goood guide though! ;)
The game is life-like though. I'm pretty sure if you do that in real life, walking the same path everyday, the ground under you will eventually make the grass go away.

Wow, I didn't know about that!! Now I understand why there is so few snow on the ground!!

I thought it was because we're no longer in December... >_<

Someone told me if you run over the dirt to much it will never grow back 0.0? I was wondering is this true?

Flowers make the grass grow very quickly, I think it takes about 30 days to regrow with flowers.

I'm giving you a one because you stole alot of your post form AC wiki you fail proof heres
http://accf.wikispaces.com/Grass?responseToken=d49b04c785ab9dacc4c9eff871ba5d8a

AC :WIKI
Snow is worn away as it is walked over. Snow will start accumulating on the ground on December 10th, when it will snow all day. Both snow and grass wear away and regenerate at the same rate but when it is snow it is more visible. When snow is on the ground cracks become more visible and can be more easy spotted as they are in deep contrast to the white snow. In addition, when snow is on the ground you will find snowballs in your town that are your only way of getting dung beetles. These snowballs can also be made into a Snowman to attain Snowman furniture. Snow does not stick to any dirt patches you may have.

more proof
AC:WIKI
One drastic solution is to Time Travel forward using the Wii system clock, loading one day at a time. Simply jumping forward a few months has no effect on the grass. Your grass should be fully grown back from a complete desert in 6 months.

LOOK any fimalier you did NOT make this you liar

#Garrett said:
I'm giving you a one because you stole alot of your post form AC wiki you fail proof heres

Snow is worn away as it is walked over. Snow will start accumulating on the ground on December 10th, when it will snow all day. Both snow and grass wear away and regenerate at the same rate but when it is snow it is more visible. When snow is on the ground cracks become more visible and can be more easy spotted as they are in deep contrast to the white snow. In addition, when snow is on the ground you will find snowballs in your town that are your only way of getting dung beetles. These snowballs can also be made into a Snowman to attain Snowman furniture. Snow does not stick to any dirt patches you may have.

more proof
One drastic solution is to Time Travel forward using the Wii system clock, loading one day at a time. Simply jumping forward a few months has no effect on the grass. Your grass should be fully grown back from a complete desert in 6 months.

You sir have failed.
Did you even bother to read the Bolded letters
"This is from a animal crossing website- ~I'm just merely spreading the word~

My god i hate you people, see one thing and your "OMG OMG!!", -FLAMES-
READ BEFORE YOU POST
My god is it that hard?

And Might i add its the Exact words, "Similar" Chyea right

Sorry people, I'm not normally like this but i get mad whenever people don't even BOTHER TO CHECK before Flaming, I mean whats the point of even flaming?

#Garrett said:

more proof

Sir, please note that he IN FACT put a disclaimer letting everyone know that the content he had posted was not originally his. The disclaimer is on the top of the post, which should be hard to miss.

Dominic said:
#Garrett said:

more proof

You sir have failed.
Did you even bother to read the Bolded letters "-This is from a animal crossing websit- ~I'm just merely spreading the word~

My god i hate you people, see one thing and your "OMG OMG!!", -FLAMES-
READ
BEFORE
YOU

NOT TO MENTION ITS EXACT!! SO NO THE FREAKING DUH. "Similar" Chyea right.
HELL I EVEN COLORED THE WORDS THAT WEREN'T MINE!!

Im not normally like this but i get REALLY pissed off when people dont even BOTHER TO CHECK before Flaming
Thank you. I agree as well. No need for people to try to start arguments, prove their wrong point, etc. No need for it.

Great guide,
But I never really cared for my grass,I just place lava patterns on it.
Glad to that patterns will help tho

Back