Spring Sakura
Kaleidoclover
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Tasty Cake
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
In my town there are HUGE patches of dirt and it just looks so bad :(
Does anyone have any tips on how to regrow grass? What's the best / quickest method?

In my town there are HUGE patches of dirt and it just looks so bad :(
Does anyone have any tips on how to regrow grass? What's the best / quickest method?

Place flowers in your dirt patches and avoid walking over them. For best results, make sure you have Beautiful Town enacted so you do not have to water them every day.

Staying off the grass is what worked for me. I created paths and stayed on the paths as much as possible, but it still takes a couple of weeks to a month for the grass to regrow. Rain and snow will also regrow the grass quicker so if your town is currently set during winter, you should start seeing the patches fill in each time it snows.

Of course, there are dirt patches that will never grow grass. They can be a real eyesore, but placing houses, PWPs, flowers, trees and bushes over them helps.

It is also possible to time travel to get the grass to regrow but since I don't time travel, I can't tell you the safest way to do that without losing villagers, etc. Hopefully someone else can fill you in on those specifics if you're interested.

Place flowers in your dirt patches and avoid walking over them. For best results, make sure you have Beautiful Town enacted so you do not have to water them every day.

Ah ok so I'll just plant lots of flowers? I have the Beautiful Town already which I guess will help. Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Staying off the grass is what worked for me. I created paths and stayed on the paths as much as possible, but it still takes a couple of weeks to a month for the grass to regrow. Rain and snow will also regrow the grass quicker so if your town is currently set during winter, you should start seeing the patches fill in each time it snows.

Of course, there are dirt patches that will never grow grass. They can be a real eyesore, but placing houses, PWPs, flowers, trees and bushes over them helps.

It is also possible to time travel to get the grass to regrow but since I don't time travel, I can't tell you the safest way to do that without losing villagers, etc. Hopefully someone else can fill you in on those specifics if you're interested.

I guess also avoiding running will help too? I'm just a bit lazy and I don't want to wait a long time for the grass to regrow haha. Thank you for the tips! :)

Back