• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Gracie is actually a boy

KingKombat said:
Well, it makes a little sense seeing as how almost all the good designers are either girls or homosexual. W/E, S(he) still makes awesome fashioned clothes.
In WW he said I was better at designing.

wowwww. i am shocked!!

although the comment about eyeliner... i'm not sure, because i think one of the human boys has dark eyelids (purple?). so it might just be eyelids.

what an interesting localization edit. i wonder if they thought the american market couldn't handle it, in which case that would be unfortunate. he could just be a fabulous designer!

raider2338 said:
I thought in WW they called him a she
They still call him a she. In the American/European version he is a she but in the original Japanese version he's a he.

Jas0n said:
raider2338 said:
I thought in WW they called him a she
They still call him a she. In the American/European version he is a she but in the original Japanese version he's a he.
This applies to Birdo as well but I still call them a HE since they are in original, there a SHE in the non japanese one cuz alot of people in the USA are homophobic.

HOLY CRAP! woah!!!222!!112@@@@1

I wish I knew how to read Japanesse because it problay says hes a transexual LMAO!

I am left speechless.
maybe not, cuase some guys at my art classes are a bit femenin but they are not gay.
when a guy fashion designs, they sometimes become femenin because they deal with women and fashion all day long
O.O and I thought gracie was a girl... now I'm speechless

Back