• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gracie Grace?

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
How do I get her?

I've spent more than 70K at T.I.Y in Catalog (does that count?)

Nop. Catalog don't count I believe. Spend on regular sales items everyday (not the stationery) and Gracie will appear randomly =x

She'll appear in your plaza one day, use the fashion check guide to score high on her tests. Then she'll come back another day whether or not you've succeeded, it may take a few tries but if your complete look is okay a certain amount of times, she'll ask to set up shop. She only comes after you've upgraded to T.I.Y I think(?), so you're lucky.

Last edited:
pretty sure I was able to get her after just buying multiple moons off the catalog actually...

though its been a while since I got the final store upgrade, so I may be misremembering

Ordering from the catalogue should work for upgrading the store. Can't hurt to try can it? :)

Last edited:
Well I ordered over 70K worth of items from Cat and she's not there (after TTing a day) but some people say it's random. Is it random or does she just show up when you've paid 70K to T.I.Y?

Last edited:
If ordering from catalog works, still doesn't change the fact she is random =) I have her appear so frequently in 2 weeks but some said she appear 2 months after the last time she show up. So use some tricks. I heard if she appear in your town eg: today. After pass the check, turn your in-game clock back to 6am (the same date) and she will appear again in your plaza, so you can complete all 4 checks in one day =)

Well I ordered over 70K worth of items from Cat and she's not there (after TTing a day) but some people say it's random. Is it random or does she just show up when you've paid 70K to T.I.Y?

... You order to make the store upgrade. From that moment Gracie will appear, you don't have to spend additional amounts of money. Expect a visits once a month (but it's not guaranteed). In my town she visited 4 times in 30 days. I've invested in Feng Shui, but I'm not saying it helped.

Last edited:
If ordering from catalog works, still doesn't change the fact she is random =) I have her appear so frequently in 2 weeks but some said she appear 2 months after the last time she show up. So use some tricks. I heard if she appear in your town eg: today. After pass the check, turn your in-game clock back to 6am (the same date) and she will appear again in your plaza, so you can complete all 4 checks in one day =)

Oh wow thanks, I'll use that.

Gracie is one of those rare visitors.

If you are okay with TTing, you can get all four checks done with four different characters. It's what I did. But with TTing a day forward and one day back, it can cause villagers to think about moving and move out, so be careful about that.

Back