Graceful for the people of belltreefourms. (AC:NL Achievements post)

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
I have not been on for like months and apologies

wonder if anyone still thinks of me (99% no)

I think this is the most friendly-like forums on animal crossing (MY opinion)

And I decided to put a bunch of achievements I have done

• Get the Japanese version a few months earlier and have friends to play it with (Most of them dislike me now.)
  • Get Perfect town two times
  • Have a lot of friends to be graceful about
  • Going on this website to get rid of school stress.
  • Become probably Bell Tree's most reliable hybrid wizard.
I will add more when I think about it.
What were YOUR Achievements

I have my achievements in my sig.

Goals Achieved:
* Completed 7-Eleven Set, Campus Set
* Bred Blue Roses, All Colors of Carnations
* Completed Fossil Museum
* Dreamies Gotten: Renee (Thanks to Invalid and thanks for holding Renee Itzafennecfox!)
* People's Dreamies Given: Charlise to Makkine

Last edited:
My achievements -
Well, I reset today, so I guess finding a really awesome map.
I've made friends with a villager I never expected - Monique. Monique is seriously so kind in this game, and IMO, very underrated.
Got my 7-11 set (thanks again to FancyThat for holding it while I reset)
I found the perfect house placement!

My achievements:
-5m AC:NL Bells
-rediscovered my mafia interests
-achieved all dreamies
-wasted a ton of time (1,000 posts in 111 days)

Last edited:
(I remember you, hybrid wizard!) Um well I've gotten all my dreamies, over 15mil bells, done toy day perfectly, started making my town actually look nice. Not much tbh

Aww, there are so many kind people to thank~ <3 I've gotten a ton of trades done with other people, items and villagers. Some users donated for a group of mine too. <3 There's so many people I want to say thank you to...there's also a user here (I don't want to mention their name, but if they see this and want to say so please do) that even sent me a really nice letter through a PM. <3 I love everyone here like family; Animal Crossing probably wouldn't mean as much to me without you guys! :)

Last edited:
Bells: I managed to get 70m bells that went to profit my first PIGGY giveaway, which as an achievement for me I have started to make frequent giveaways that counteract with the season and other times of the year. I plan to do 5 2014 giveaways

Town: I made my town JUST the way I like, with patterns, flowers, and I just need 3 more dreamies. I feel very productive and yes because of procrastination... it took me about 4 months to even lay a pattern down.

Friends: I met some amazing friends this 2013 that will stick with me. Thanks to those who I am talking about : )

My biggest mistake of 2013: TTing to get to the 24th of Dec and losing gala, 16 villagers to go...

I managed to get 1 million bells in the bank ( doesn't sound very impressive but I was very pleased with myself!) which I then spent within a day... I also got the 7-11 set!

I guess my only achievement really is getting my least favourite villager to move out. Ah, well... Perhaps I'll do better next year...

Back