• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Gothic Black Rococo Furniture Set plus Decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctapple

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hello I now have completed a rococo set called Gothic Black Rococo Set. I could not have done this without Cyrus the Alpaca!�� The decorations That are coming with this set are items that particularly do not go with this set but what I think go with the it but of course you can do whatever you want with it whoever gets it!

Here will be the items that will be auctioned off:

Furniture:

Full Gothic Black Rococo Set (here is a link to see what it looks like http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?104545-How-should-I-refurbish-my-rococo-set)

Decorations:

Violin

Tall Lantern

Typewriter

(Customized White) Queen

(Customized Black) King

Here is a picture of the normal brown looking Queen and King just imagine those black and white. They look really cool in my prospective!���� https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Chess_Set

Starting Bid: 50,000 Bells

Max. Increase of Bid: NONE

Min.Increase of Bid: 5,000 Bells

Buyout Price: 1.5 Mil. Bells

End Time and Date: July 1st 11.00 P.M. Central

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

If I do not close the auction at the exact time do not stress I will be on at the latest an hour or two later then end time and will make sure the right person who bid before time the time ended is the winner! Remember we all have a life so no being aggressive towards each other or nothing. But Now that instructions are over go out there and BID!��������

EDIT: CLOSED FORUM

Last edited:
There was a buyout so they have won this amazing set thank you all for participating their might be another one soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back