• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Got the Golden Watering Can!!

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Yay :D
i was feeling really guilty over the fact i hadn't played in Animal crossing in 2 days as ive been obsessed over pokemon haha, so i go on for 10 minutes, and then panic thinking i've definitely lost my perfect town rating :/
speak to Isabelle and she gives me the golden watering can!
first time i've ever got it an animal crossing game
Can't help thinking its got a lot easier this year, as ive never bothered much with the environment etc..

Oh and Poor Vesta is ill :(

Congrats for getting a golden watering can, and sorry for Vesta being sick. It's just pixels, but still. :p

Congrats! I got mine too. I think they did a better job with perfect town in this version. I remember in city folk people were laying down tiles on the ground to figure out where their acres were and then doing flowers and trees... I never could figure it out so I never got perfect town. This version I actually grew my own jacob's ladders... and got the golden watering can. Very exciting!

Congratulations!!!
I am still working on getting a perfect town but not having very much luck at the moment, apparently I need more plants and greenery.

Nice one I have extra Golden Can planning to give it away soon.

Nice one I have extra Golden Can planning to give it away soon.

give away or sell? ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

congratulations gizmodo :3

i'm actually putting effort to my town now lolol, i just need a few more pwps and i can get a perfect town in no time :D

Back