-casablanca lilies
-futon mattress
-hibiscus
-natural low table
-pastel low table
-violet screen

for 20 tbt?

Last edited:
I have an extra violet screen, other than that I haven't updated any furniture on my list yet.

Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: air pump; barbecue bed; carpentry set; casual display stand; document stack; drafting table; egg dresser; electric bass; electric sign; file cabinet; garbage bin; garden chair; garden lantern; guitar case; half-eaten pizza; Hyrulian treasure; museum clock; natural lamp; New 3DS-Mabel; Nintendo DSI bench; Nooks Homes car; Nooks Homes mat; plastic file box; raccoon wall clock; sacks of money; sales graph; set lunch; Splatoon spawn point; stack of clothes; tool stand; warming buffet; WiiU station.
Exchange For: 300k? Idk, is that enough?
Friend Code: FC: 3111-0142-6226

You deliver?

Last edited:
Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: air pump; barbecue bed; carpentry set; casual display stand; document stack; drafting table; egg dresser; electric bass; electric sign; file cabinet; garbage bin; garden chair; garden lantern; guitar case; half-eaten pizza; Hyrulian treasure; museum clock; natural lamp; New 3DS-Mabel; Nintendo DSI bench; Nooks Homes car; Nooks Homes mat; plastic file box; raccoon wall clock; sacks of money; sales graph; set lunch; Splatoon spawn point; stack of clothes; tool stand; warming buffet; WiiU station.
Exchange For: 300k? Idk, is that enough?
Friend Code: FC: 3111-0142-6226

You deliver?

Hiya XD Yes that should be fine! Give me a few minutes to get it all ready! Would you like me to deliver or come over?

Mayor/Other Player: x
Town: Scrolwrk
Items: 24 hour shop ABD
Exchange For: Do You Have Exotic Exterior in your Nook Homes? If not, Chef's outfit?
Friend Code: In sidebar

Last edited:
Deliver, please? I'll add your FC and open the gate...

Sure! I will have to go back and forth from my town I'm afriad. I don't have enough space in my drawers, I will try and make space though! Almost ready to come over!

Mayor/Other Player: x
Town: Scrolwrk
Items: 24 hour shop ABD
Exchange For: Do You Have Exotic Exterior in your Nook Homes? If not, Chef's outfit?
Friend Code: In sidebar

The exotic exterior is something for walls right? I can always check and time travel through the days for you? I can also order that as well for you.

If you wouldn't mind? If not, I'm only looking for a couple of orderables: office chair, copy machine, glass table top, large space console, and space captain seat plus what I stated above!

Last edited:
OK! My wifi keeps crashing periodically, so we will have to deal with that. I will save frequently to save us having to repeat steps.

Deliver, please? I'll add your FC and open the gate...

I'm ready to come,whenever youre ready to open the gate :) I'm Matt from Cashmoni~

If you wouldn't mind? If not, I'm only looking for a couple of orderables: office chair, copy machine, glass table top, large space console, and space captain seat plus what I stated above!

I can have a look for you! Theres no problem, just give me a few minutes to check after the trade. I can also buy those as well, I will need to check if the mayor I'm playing now has it otherwise I quickly go get them from my other town. Thank you again~

Back