• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Mayor/Other Player: NightSpy
Town: Smithers
Items:
fireworks table
scorpio lamp
wrestler tank
bunny o balloon
bunny r balloon
bunny y balloon
Capricorn ornament
cardboard bed
hibiscus clock
monitor tower
pansy table
sloppy clock
sloppy lamp
Exchange For: IGB however much you want for them
Delivery/Pick-Up: either is fine
Friend Code: pretty sure you have it but, 2234-7623-2004
(If you can't trade at the time you post or I am not currently on; add the ones below)
TimeZone: CST
Best time to trade : friday evenings, saturday afternoon-evening, sunday afternoon-evening

Mayor- DJ
Town- Paradise
Items: Coconut juice, floor light, desk mirror, nice painting, dynamic painting.
Exchange:10 TBT
FC: In sidebar
Timezone: EST
Best time to trade: between noon and five PM or between 11:30 PM and 3 AM on weekdays, nearly all day in weekends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delivery works best

Mayor/Other Player: Kiki
Town: Magnolia
Items: Rose sofas x2, golden ores x3, toy hammer
Exchange For: IGB (your choice, I'm bad at pricing)
Delivery/Pick-Up: Pickup
Friend Code: 4528-1139-3099

Can I also visit Sandy's RV?

I must sinserly apologise that I do not have any of the items you had wanted before.
This thread was kinda left in the dust since no one needed the items and recently have been giving them away on another platform.
And since April the 1st is tomorrow, I cannot accept any orders (except from people coming to the RV's to get the items that I can get them via an RV), I'm so sorry. Iam hoping to get another copy of the game so I can continue orders but at the moment, it ain't gonna happen.
Kirbyz - I can let you visit sandy's RV and Foxcrossing I can let you visit the rvs that have cocnut juice, desk mirror and floor light.

I hope you have a great day. I will change the thread slightly.

Hello! Does you liking my post mean my order is ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind. I neglected to read the intro.

It's fine! Don't worry about the RV visits. Thanks for your time!

Hello! Does you liking my post mean my order is ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind. I neglected to read the intro.

It's fine! Don't worry about the RV visits. Thanks for your time!

Thank you for understanding.
If you need any help with RV visits, let me know~

Heya!I would like:
Zen chair
billboard
coin locker
green gingaham shorts
Hallway wall
Metal box
Pisces lamp
Thanks!

I must sinserly apologise that I do not have any of the items you had wanted before.
This thread was kinda left in the dust since no one needed the items and recently have been giving them away on another platform.
And since April the 1st is tomorrow, I cannot accept any orders (except from people coming to the RV's to get the items that I can get them via an RV), I'm so sorry. Iam hoping to get another copy of the game so I can continue orders but at the moment, it ain't gonna happen.
Kirbyz - I can let you visit sandy's RV and Foxcrossing I can let you visit the rvs that have cocnut juice, desk mirror and floor light.

I hope you have a great day. I will change the thread slightly.

That's okay! Thank you though, tell me when you're available so I can visit Sandy's RV :)

If you're available now would I be able to come? :)

Darn, sorry I missed you. Again any time we are both on should be okay. Are you free tomorrow same time as you last posted?

Back