• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Hello! I can give you all except the summit wall, my apologies, I can always see what Saharah is gonna give me next time? Sorry for this, but the others I can give you!

Wonderful, whse town would you like to trade in? I'm fine with IGBs :) You can pick how much as I dont really mind.

i'd like to trade in yours, please ! is 99k for everything ok ? i'll add your fc now c:

Yes that's totally okay! I'm Heidi from Ereta, gates are open!

Hi, Giddy, I opened my gate for when you get a breather! You have been busy, I see, lol.

Hey! you have a ton of items on my list from your catalog on MoriDB but I don't want to bombard you with a huge post, do you have a limit on how much one can order at a time?

Also! I have the ABD on your wishlist. Not the 24-hour shop one but the one from the post office. I'd be totally willing to let go of it along with a nice amount of TBT! I'll post a list but I just wanted to see if there was an order limit first.

Hey! you have a ton of items on my list from your catalog on MoriDB but I don't want to bombard you with a huge post, do you have a limit on how much one can order at a time?

Also! I have the ABD on your wishlist. Not the 24-hour shop one but the one from the post office. I'd be totally willing to let go of it along with a nice amount of TBT! I'll post a list but I just wanted to see if there was an order limit first.

No worries! I saw the other messages too, there isn't really a limit no. But if its a long list of items, please bare with me XD

No worries! I saw the other messages too, there isn't really a limit no. But if its a long list of items, please bare with me XD

Don't worry!!! I understand. It's kinda lengthy when I type it up on here. I super appreciate it if it can happen though! Would you prefer me to send you a MoriDB list or somethin' on the VM I left about the other thread or would you prefer it to be here?

Don't worry!!! I understand. It's kinda lengthy when I type it up on here. I super appreciate it if it can happen though! Would you prefer me to send you a MoriDB list or somethin' on the VM I left about the other thread or would you prefer it to be here?

Whatever you find comfortable in doing~I don't mind :)

Hi, Giddy, I finally went through clothes and know what I need to get to keep filling my catalog. You have a lot of it...yay!

blue argyle shirt
brown bar shirt
brown bar tee
Callie shirt
cool tank
cow tank
hot-dog tank
new hero's outfit
pink argyle tank
pind argyle tee
suspenders shirt
Festivale pants
samurai pants
tan dogtooth pants
zebra pants
blue dotted dress
dollhouse dress
Marie dress
witch's robe
Iberian hat
Iberian pants

Thanks again!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I have from your wishlist: card dresser; Hello Kitty clock; Kiki and Lala clock; My Melody clock; Pompompurin TV. Let me know if you would like IGB or BTB for the balance, and how much, please.

Last edited:
hey, id like to buy your amazing painting, common painting & flowery painting, how much would that be? is 10k igb good? ; u;

Hi, Giddy, I finally went through clothes and know what I need to get to keep filling my catalog. You have a lot of it...yay!

blue argyle shirt
brown bar shirt
brown bar tee
Callie shirt
cool tank
cow tank
hot-dog tank
new hero's outfit
pink argyle tank
pind argyle tee
suspenders shirt
Festivale pants
samurai pants
tan dogtooth pants
zebra pants
blue dotted dress
dollhouse dress
Marie dress
witch's robe
Iberian hat
Iberian pants

Thanks again!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I have from your wishlist: card dresser; Hello Kitty clock; Kiki and Lala clock; My Melody clock; Pompompurin TV. Let me know if you would like IGB or BTB for the balance, and how much, please.

Hello! That should be fine XD Glad to help~I don't need the clocks and tv but the card dresser I need XD (I may have them in my wishlist but thats only cause they won't catalog themselves for some reason.) Let me know when you're able to trade and by who;s town.

Hey there Giddy! Could I have your Nintendo 3DS XL for 5 tbt?

Hiya! At the moment, I haven't got any items to sell as I am going through them to see which to sell. Please give me some time to update the item list X3

hey, id like to buy your amazing painting, common painting & flowery painting, how much would that be? is 10k igb good? ; u;

That's totally fine! Whose town would you like to trade in?

Hi, could I get the aviator shades, zebra pants, varia suit shoes? 8 tbt? I'm bad at pricing lol

Hi, Giddy, thank you, I can come and pick up. As far as when, we will have to see when we are on at the same time or make an appt, maybe. :confused: Let's see how it goes for a couple of days, okay? Ta ta for now...

Oh, and I just discovered I don't need the Iberian items after all. Lol, they are called Matador here and I have them.

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply, id like a delivery please! c: & ill push the price up to 15k igb, 5k for each painting

sorry for the late reply, id like a delivery please! c: & ill push the price up to 15k igb, 5k for each painting

That's fine with me, I will add you now, let me know when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I get the aviator shades, zebra pants, varia suit shoes? 8 tbt? I'm bad at pricing lol

Hi, I can give all except the zebra pants if that's alright?

Back