• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Good series to watch?

YESS ! 'M*A*S*H for sure!!! That is so awesome.

Also doctor who (but not the latest one) and Criminal Minds. But i guess, if you dont want to see gore or some pretty messed up people/things then i wouldnt watch that one :0

M*A*S*H is life.

Hannibal is my favorite show on television right now -- it's rather graphic, but it's filmed beautifully. The acting is phenomenal, and the script is exceptional. If you can handle gore, I definitely recommend it. (And just to quality the "gore" -- I can't handle violence, and this is not a violent show, so!)

I also would recommend Pushing Daisies, which was done by the same showrunner as Hannibal. It's one of the most darling shows I've ever seen :'))

Orange Is The New Black is also good, and it's third season just came out on Netflix!

Mad Men is a rather slow show, but it's payoff is worth it. It's like a slow simmer, but it always boils over.

The absolute best series I can recommend, to ANYONE, regardless of sexuality, is Queer as Folk. It truly is a masterpiece and was filmed at a time when gay rights were not as prominent as they are today. I don't recommend it to people who are under 13, because well, there are a lot of sexual scenes but besides that, it has an incredible plot, a good, fascinating story and beautiful character development. And lets just say will just tear your heart strings right out lol.

I also recommend Spartacus! It will also have the same effect :)

Hannibal, if you can stand a bit of gore c: I'm also a fan of The Walking Dead. If you can stand subtitles, Coffee Prince, Gap Dong & Two Weeks are some good Korean Dramas. The first is a rom-com and the others are murder-mysteries.

Last edited:
Started game of thrones last night and loving it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The absolute best series I can recommend, to ANYONE, regardless of sexuality, is Queer as Folk. It truly is a masterpiece and was filmed at a time when gay rights were not as prominent as they are today. I don't recommend it to people who are under 13, because well, there are a lot of sexual scenes but besides that, it has an incredible plot, a good, fascinating story and beautiful character development. And lets just say will just tear your heart strings right out lol.

I also recommend Spartacus! It will also have the same effect :)

I've heard a lot about both of those.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hannibal is my favorite show on television right now -- it's rather graphic, but it's filmed beautifully. The acting is phenomenal, and the script is exceptional. If you can handle gore, I definitely recommend it. (And just to quality the "gore" -- I can't handle violence, and this is not a violent show, so!)

I also would recommend Pushing Daisies, which was done by the same showrunner as Hannibal. It's one of the most darling shows I've ever seen :'))

Orange Is The New Black is also good, and it's third season just came out on Netflix!

Mad Men is a rather slow show, but it's payoff is worth it. It's like a slow simmer, but it always boils over.

Buying Hannibal soon and sort of watched pushing daisies, I was a bit young when it was on though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

doctor who is a really great show!

i do hope they continue it though

Watched all from when it returned with Christopher.

Oh! Forever, it's on Hulu, although it was cancelled on ABC (I think?) it may come back on an online 'channel,' like Netflix or Hulu.

Psych, too, I always really loved Psych.

Archer and American Dad are my favourites, but not super consistent storylines!

Game of Thrones if you want your heart ripped out.
Orange is the New Black if you want to hate the main character and love the minor characters.
Archer if you are genuinely are having a bad day and want to laugh.
Criminal Minds if you don't care if you're psychologically scarred.

Last edited:
Back