• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Golden Train Station Badge

liliyoa

lover of kitty kitty meow meows!
Bells
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello. I am on a essentially impossible journey to get every single gold badge in ACNL, effectively 100%ing the game. Now this is impossible because I would need like 1000 streetpasses of ACNL players to do that (and who else is carrying their 3ds around anymore?). But I want to get as close as possible.

I need to visit 500 towns total and have 500 vistors to my town to get the 2 traveling gold badges.
Help me on my journey. I beg of you.
(Also maybe we can play Island Minigames! :D )

I need fruit because I restarted my island in exchange for cash just yesterday, I’d love to help you in exchange for any fruit you have lying around!

Hello. I am on a essentially impossible journey to get every single gold badge in ACNL, effectively 100%ing the game. Now this is impossible because I would need like 1000 streetpasses of ACNL players to do that (and who else is carrying their 3ds around anymore?). But I want to get as close as possible.

I need to visit 500 towns total and have 500 vistors to my town to get the 2 traveling gold badges.
Help me on my journey. I beg of you.
(Also maybe we can play Island Minigames! :D )
i'm willing to help! i also need more visits :3

Hello! If you're still in need of help my friend code is: 2595-2472-2033

Back