• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Gold/Silver Remakes are Official!

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
It's funny because there's so much hype about G/S.
It's funnier because there will be no change in hype when the Crystal remake rears its head.
There won't be a Crystal remake. There wasn't a WaterBlue, was there? I doubt they'll make a MindCrystal, either.
What I found funny is that green only came out in Japan and yet they decided to make FireRed and LeafGreen the remakes.
Because they were release in Japan first? And if they made a third, it would be WaterBlue, not ThunderYellow. Why? Because Blue was the third game in Japan. Our Red and Blue is just the Japanese Blue split into two games. And Pok

Tyeforce said:
There's something you need to learn: Japan doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks. XD
They don't care that they don't have Guitar Hero?

Orange said:
Tyeforce said:
There's something you need to learn: Japan doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks. XD
They don't care that they don't have Guitar Hero?
I don't care, either. I hate Guitar Hero. <_< And it's fair that they don't have Guitar Hero, since we don't get so many damn games that only they have!

3 things I'd like to do in Japan.

1. Go to the Pokemon Center in Tokyo and Osaka
2. Buy at least one Japanese Pokemon Game
3. Make a friend.

i cant wait!
probably coming out in early 2010 for where i live tho, Japan always gets stuff WAY before us, and it really sucks.

Yay! I totally loved Gold & Silver. =] Mine eventually stopped being able to save so that was the end of that. o_o;;

Tyeforce said:
Galen said:
I beleive it's gonna be called Heart of Gold and Soul of Silver

FireRed

LeafGreen

See a pattern here?
but Heart of Gold makes more sense than Fire of Red :p and there were only those two remakes, there's no "pattern". And Heart of Gold is a popular metaphor.

Awesome!
I probably won't get for a while after release but still sounds awesome!

Galen said:
Tyeforce said:
Galen said:

FireRed

LeafGreen

See a pattern here?
but Heart of Gold makes more sense than Fire of Red :p and there were only those two remakes, there's no "pattern". And Heart of Gold is a popular metaphor.
It's been confirmed as HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pok

Tyeforce said:
Galen said:
Tyeforce said:
Galen said:

FireRed

LeafGreen

See a pattern here?
It's been confirmed as HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pok

Back