• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Going to the island with me (and doing tours)

Loxxi

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I want someone who want's to come to the island with me to do tours, Please only people who've a good/decent connection connection.

I would like to do some of the hard 3 star*** tours xp

we can go to your town or you can come to mine say who's town you want to go to and your friend code (if it's not on your profile)

up to 3 people don't mind :)

I want someone who want's to come to the island with me to do tours, Please only people who've a good/decent connection connection.

I would like to do some of the hard 3 star*** tours xp

we can go to your town or you can come to mine say who's town you want to go to and your friend code (if it's not on your profile)

up to 3 people don't mind :)

I would love to join :D

FC: 3454-2786-0137

Hey sorry i'm back now still al want to go i will add you both who's town do you want to go to?

I've added all of you!
Let me know when we depart and in what town

Added you all i am opening the gates now btw pls will u get a reading my katrina in my plaza :) i want to get her shop on market street

Back