• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Going to be off for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reenhard

Won't come back on TBT
Bells
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Hi guys,
Its nothing Im going to be busy or anything. But because for some reason I just feel not so okay to be around here anymore. I maybe like it better later on. I use to have lots of fun here, it has been a year since I first logged in here. Things has changed and I think that I need some distance, and you guys might need a distance from me. I dont know. Maybe it will be less awkward later on, I dont know. But this moment in life, this place makes me more sad than happy, which is not a good sign.

If anyone wants to keep contact, Im still on tumblr or deviantart. But Im expecting no one really wants, but thats okay. I hope you all having a nice time, I wish I could be more part of it. But never was able to. Take care everyone.

bye bye

Last edited:
sorry to hear that :c it was nice seeing you around but it's your decision so i wont complain. hope you come back sometime in the future! <3

I geuss people dose deserve to know the sorce why I feel like I do...It makes me upset seeing others somehow earn money, maybe it sounds silly but it is kinda serious to me. Because I need to save as much as possible because I want one day to get out of Sweden. The country pains me more than it makes me happy. Im trying to save a single little bit I earn, I dont even buy clothes from the job I got. I save it, and if I EVER get any short of commission. I can finally buy clothes,games and things I like. And I also have this freedom to travle thanks by all these saving I am doing. But things lately start breaking and I panicin to have to spend over 100 bucks on things. I have a goal to be out from sweden 2020 least. So my life is stressing alot over alot of things and earning money would do so much for me. Maybe the whole thing being here stress me way more than it acutally should. I know you can see others especially on deviantart do big money. But then we talking about those big artist, not good artist, the big ones. These who are so obvious they are earning money. Which makes me feel alittle okay with, I cannot compare to them. But seeing others here earning makes me upset. I am leaving for a while because I need to find a inner peace and happyniess to be here.

I know it sounds super stupid, you can think so. But thats the situation.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving :c Everything will be okay though.
I hope that we can still keep in touch on Skype.

Uh, not that I been paying attention to the Museum forum but do artists here actually make money? I thought they just got TBT bells. I don't really follow why other artists on here would make you jealous. Or maybe I'm just not following your story at all. It made sense up until you started talking about artists.

We generally don't really approve of goodbye threads. There isn't much of a point to them when you could easily just tell any people you think will care in a private message. Gonna go ahead and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back